The St. Simon's Primary School Parents Association is a friendly, social group of parents who meet regularly and help the school in a variety of ways.
The P&A aims to:
- contribute to the well being of the students, staff and other members of the school community
- promote the development of facilities for education
- raise funds for the purpose of providing amenities and enhancements for St. Simon's Primary School for use by the whole school community
- promote interaction between all members of the school community
Some of the functions include:
- Fundraising e.g. Pizza Day, chocolate drive, Walk-a-thon
- Student disco
- Mother's Day and Father's Day Gifts
- Social Nights -e.g. Bogan Bingo, Twilight Movie Nights
- Representation on the School Board.
Parent Helpers required for:
Current fundraising efforts:
- Entertainment Book