The Enrolment Policy at St Simon’s Parish Primary School is based on the Archdiocese of Melbourne Enrolment Policy for Catholic Schools. All Catholic children living within the Parish of St Simon’s, Rowville will be considered with priority being given to children of families who demonstrate a commitment to the Catholic Faith. Directorate of School Education School Entry Age Policy. All children must reach the school entry age of 5 years by 30th April in the year they start school. Exceptions to this Policy need to be addressed to the principal in consultation with the parish priest.
- Attend the Prep 2018 Information Night - Tuesday 2nd May 2017 or Monday 8th May 2017 at 7.00pm on both nights. The Enrolment folder will be given out at this meeting.
Registration for these nights is required by either contacting the school office on 9755 4222 or submit the form online from the website. see above under INFORMATION NIGHT & REGISTRATION
- Attend Open mornings - Wednesday 17th May or Thursday 1st June 11.30am to 12.30pm on both days.
- Apply for Immunisation Record via The Australian Childhood Immunisation Register. For more information on immunisation visit the health department website
- Return completed Enrolment folder to the school office by Friday 16th June 2017.
Closing date for Application for Prep 2018, Friday 23rd June 2017
- As part of our process of welcoming families to our community, families enrolling for the first time at St Simon’s are invited to attend an interview. Dates and times to be advised.
- All applications will be confirmed in writing.
- Booklists for 2018 will be mailed out.
- Children are invited to attend two transition sessions on
- Wednesday 15th November from 11.30am to 1.00pm
- Thursday 23rd November from 11.30am to 1.00pm.
- Prep 2018 Information Night – Wednesday 29th November at 7pm
- Levy Accounts will be issued. Levy accounts due and payable at school office by Wednesday 6th December 2017.
Payment of this Levy confirms your acceptance of a place at St. Simon’s for 2018.
- All children are to attend school for an “Orientation Session” on Wednesday 6th December from 9.00am to 10.30am.
Parents are invited to stay and enjoy a cuppa during this time.